Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

From the BBC

"Manchester United need to better Newcastle's result on the final day to move into seventh place.

That would guarantee them a European place because if they don't win the FA Cup final then seventh would take them into the Conference League.

United have never finished below seventh in the Premier League.

Newcastle's fate is out of their own hands now."

Surely if Newcastle win at Brentford, Utd stay in 8th or am I missing something?

Sky switches between being MUTV or LTV when one of those fuckers is playing, it's shocking.

I've just noticed they're not showing the Arsenal game live on Sunday but the Liverpool one! If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be lived. How can they not show the game where a team could win the title?
TNT have the Arsenal game.

Sky switches between being MUTV or LTV when one of those fuckers is playing, it's shocking.

I've just noticed they're not showing the Arsenal game live on Sunday but the Liverpool one! If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be lived. How can they not show the game where a team could win the title?
We’re going to sit through the kop giving thanks to the messiah and sky blowing smoke up klippertys arse. Thank god I can pick my game and not subscribe to this joke of a broadcaster

Just the usual Rag game.
Their games are all down to how shit the opponents are at finishing.
Rare days you get thumped ie Palace but mostly you conceed more chances per game but like tonight, opposition missed about 4 sitters and about 4 more great chances and had a blatant penalty ignored and Rags scrape a win

From the BBC

"Manchester United need to better Newcastle's result on the final day to move into seventh place.

That would guarantee them a European place because if they don't win the FA Cup final then seventh would take them into the Conference League.

United have never finished below seventh in the Premier League.

Newcastle's fate is out of their own hands now."

Surely if Newcastle win at Brentford, Utd stay in 8th or am I missing something?
Newcastle are above the rags already so just have to match their result. So Newcastle's fate is very much in their own hands. Rags are dependant on Newcastle messing up.

I'll watch Sky Uno on my dodgy fire stick, I think I can watch the game that matters on that, hopefully they'll do a simulcast.

Sky UK are a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.