Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

Zero chance this team does us a favour. Christ, what a shitshow.

He’s a **** but could’ve done with Bruno being available.

Hopefully Casemiro has a bit of pride about him and is desperate to avenge the Palace embarrassment.

View attachment 118511

OMG this is an unbelievable horrific starting lineup!! It's just so shocking bad.
It will be 0-2 till 35' easily.
We must win on Tuesday.

I have no idea who this Gary Rose is but what a pile of shite he's written here.

Memorable encounters
Man Utd v Arsenal (16:30 BST)

Gary Rose
BBC Sport at Old Trafford

IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
While this isn't a fixture between two title rivals like it was in days gone by, it remains a massive and enticing clash, as emphasised by it being standing room only in the press lounge before kick-off.

The buzz among the gathered media matched that around the ground before kick-off, with fans enjoying both the long-overdue nice weather and the anticipation of a thrilling encounter unfolding at Old Trafford this afternoon.

There's been memorable matches between these two sides down the years and in today's match programme, Manchester United striker Rasmus Hojlund is asked for his favourite.

"The 8-2 [in August 2011]. Not a bad one that. It is probably the best," he says.

Even the most optimistic Manchester United fan won't be expecting a repeat of that today.

He was about 10 when that happened, I doubt he remembers it, oh I seem to be forgetting all these players they buy are all rag fans from birth anyway.

Pound to a pinch of shit that ain't there starting 11 at Etihad south in a couple of weeks

Everyone currently out will be being blessed by Eillen Drewrury on an hourly basis and letting saka jib in now and again for his session

Risen more than christ that fucker this season

Well this isn't vomit inducing from Sky.

Making out like Arsenal are a bunch of ragtag, yet hard-working battlers, rather than the inept, diving, play-acting arrogant chancers they really are.

Just looked at the starting lineups, yeah that's going to be a massacre. I'd normally look forward to if they were playing anybody other than arsenal or the dippers. Watch them have a full strength side available in a fortnight.

Over on the caf they think that Rashford has ducked the fixture, but Penandez would never do such a thing !!! Lol they don't even know their own players characters, of course ratboy2 has ducked out of it .

I was going to say I hope united get a load of injuries but there’s not a single player in that line up I’d be bothered if they played against us or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.