Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

That Salah reaction to being subbed looked very much intentional to me.

As in, he wanted everyone (not just Klopp) to see how unhappy he was to be taken off.

Think I heard the Liverpool fans booing, as well.

Just seen the highlights of the EFC game. If ever we needed confirmation of how totally unfit Atwell is to wander round a football ground with a whistle we have it from this game. Fulham goalie goes for a cross but has an EFC player in the way. He then stretches out over the head of the guy and consequently drops the ball, and EFC boot it into the Fulham net. The goalie ends up with his hands around the neck of Toffee player. Attwell concludes that the goalie was fouled. If it was anything it was a penalty, but no need as the ball went into the net. And the usual thing that Toffee fans have come to expect, as with a few City games at The Etihad, the opposition first shot on target is a goal. I wonder where Attwell 'n VAR saw the foul on the goalkeeper, or was it, as I suspect a result of him not catching it cleanly and EFC scoring. The fellah is just utterly useless.

But "Bobby" is brazilian :)
giphy.gif

That Salah reaction to being subbed looked very much intentional to me.

As in, he wanted everyone (not just Klopp) to see how unhappy he was to be taken off.

Think I heard the Liverpool fans booing, as well.
Wants to go to Saudi with all his mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.