Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Can't trust their number 1 centre back to keep his head for another 45mins...mental.

We have 6 centre halves better than their best one.

Not for me. Still wide open at the back and no synergy going fwd
I don't know. Last year they were relying on var to rule out goals against where as this year they seem to have advanced to relying on offside flags. Add that to fouling without consequence and the usual late penalty award and that's progress in anyone's book.

You would think when someone was an absolutely shocking manager like Gary Neville, they would feel some embarrassment about standing on a 30 foot graphic on the floor trying to talk tactics

good to see united still embracing diversity
is garnacho the second trans player they have had after fake ronaldo?

Against my better judgement I've turned the rags game on. The bit I’ve seem Wolves are the better team. The rags team look odd, like teenagers trying to look cool with their haircuts and tattoos. I mean we look fucking the business, Haaland P.J"s and Jack (hang it in the Louvre), Rodri, Ake, Ederson just look themselves. Even Bernie has his own style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.