Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

We’ve all said it, thought it, witnessed it and predicted it all weekend, there’s been high praise from all quarters for the way games have been handled this weekend, but we knew what was coming Monday night
There’s been some shocking decisions this weekend.

only seen eddy get pulled up for it to make title race
Oh i dont mean keepers if the rule is that he got to the ball 1st so that makes it okay, you have just given carte blanche for anyone to take anyone out at any point and its ok.

Tell me whats the diff between that one and the one that martinez got booked for in the 1st half

Oh i dont mean keepers if the rule is that he got to the ball 1st so that makes it okay, you have just given carte blanche for anyone to take anyone out at any point and its ok.

Tell me whats the diff between that one and the one that martinez got booked for in the 1st half
i cant becuses wait for it i havent seen martinez one

Anybody wonder why we don’t pay to watch this corrupt league?

This isn’t sport, it’s what the media determine to be entertainment and us paying their wages by either watching or clicking on their inane articles.

Nailed on pen the next time it happens which will show it up how bent it is ............ honestly why the fook it ain't being pulled is a joke ONE GAME in and it's starting already ............how many points will they get on the back of bent decisions ??????

Watch this season it will be 10+ and you wonder why you lot have to be near on perfect when your basically playing catch up before a balls been kicked
You’ve got that right mate -and add on the fact that we get sweet FA from any of the PGMOL Arseholes as any number of incidents in any of our Title winning seasons will testify. It all adds up to what an awesome job Pep and his Boys have been doing -the best Team in English Football History and we haven’t finished yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.