Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

The style of play has been exciting. There is so much talent. The Manchester United fans are onto Joe Hart in terms of footwork and his distribution. Manchester United's bench is an indication of the strength of the players they have, without any new players.
The above is from the Beebs web page.I looked at the "STRENGTH" they have on the bench and can state quite categorically that NONE of them would even get into Citys squad let alone the fucking bench !!

The style of play has been exciting. There is so much talent. The Manchester United fans are onto Joe Hart in terms of footwork and his distribution. Manchester United's bench is an indication of the strength of the players they have, without any new players.
The above is from the Beebs web page.I looked at the "STRENGTH" they have on the bench and can state quite categorically that NONE of them would even get into Citys squad let alone the fucking bench !!

Don't worry Oakie, we know the rhetoric, by now.

But remember everyone, there's definitely no bias in the media or how they present certain teams or certain players. Not one bit, it's all fair and we are paranoid

These pricks at NBCSN going crazy over Pogba and Lukaku. This one guy says Pogba's first touch is worth 50mil pounds.. makes me want to throw up. The media wankfest over united is vomit inducing to say the least

Lee Dixon: "Pogba -- his first touch is worth 50 million on its own."

FUCK YOU.
Came here to post the same. The united jerk fest is so fucking annoying. Yesterday they just kept talking about how we spent 200mill and now pogbas first touch is worth 50mill.. fuck off!!! After today united will become favorites for the title and they have played shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.