Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

So going by sky commentary and other media the rags are playing scintillating football oh well might as well give them the title now and throw in the golden boot for lukaku..

Fucks sake it's one game in. Anyone would think they had won 10 on the bounce the way some people are going on.

If they are up there the so be it. As long as we are above em I don't give a fuck where they finish.

Wait for it... United will win 2-0 at home and it will be hailed as the coming of the champions, a truly triumphant and glorious performance.

Whilst our 2-0 win away is being described as "tentative", "pedestrian", "idling", and "underwhelming".
Let them believe we'll tear them an new one when we meet

Big difference in teams. We played Brighton. They are playing a supposed established premier league team who have spent a lot of Money this summer
You tipping them for the title like you did last season after the Pogba signing ?

It's wishful thinking to suggest that United won't be a threat this season. Whoever finishes above them will be champions IMO.

That said, I'm not too worried about them. We have the squad to walk this league and if Pep is as good as his reputation suggests, we'll win it comfortably.
As ever, injuries will be key. Lose Kompany or Fernandino and we could struggle. (I am already prepared for Gundog not being available all season, sadly. Hope I am wrong of course.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.