Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

JH and Zabba must be thinking wtf am I doing playing with these jokers!!! Shambles from start to finish

Their fans deserve so much more than that garbage

BBC finishing their report with "ominous"

All the pundits on the bbc update page saying it's only one game and we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves....but then go on to say they'll be champions.

City have a better starting 11, a better squad, a vision for the future, equal if not greater spending power, and can attract better players. We will finish above them this season. Let the media bask in the glory of a win against the mighty West Ham, deep down they all know and that's why they're so vengeful. They hate it

And a better manager don't forget.

You lot deserve a medal for watching that till the end

Bilic got that all wrong from the start

What was I thinking thought it was a football match I was about to watch not a tickling competition with Joe having his tummy tickled more than most...

Jerk-troll-cat-pushes-friend-down-stairs.gif

The wank-fest is absolutely toe curling.

They breezed past a fucking awful West Ham side.

Can't believe Chelsea sold Matic to them, though. Fucking atrocious decision. . .

They were impressive but you can't take much from the game as Westham were and are abysmal. Just like us vs Brighton... Much bigger tests to come.

Also the people on here saying people are deluded if they think United will be challenging for the title are the deluded ones.

You can't take much from one game but in the other breathe they're challenging for the title. Bipolar mate?

They were impressive but you can't take much from the game as Westham were and are abysmal. Just like us vs Brighton... Much bigger tests to come.

Also the people on here saying people are deluded if they think United will be challenging for the title are the deluded ones.

I agree I think they will be and could even win it this season. But his record speaks for itself he will leave them in such a mess before he goes. However, going to be interesting to see whether power or skill wins the day.

BBC finishing their report with "ominous"

All the pundits on the bbc update page saying it's only one game and we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves....but then go on to say they'll be champions.
I would much rather us go under the radar, last year when we won 6 in a row it drew all the attention and we ended up worse off for it, I want us performing well around Christmas not august

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.