Premier League games 11/12/13 December

Why are we supposed to be ashamed of not running rings round the scum, but Spurs park the bus every week & get lauded for it ?

I wish we'd have won yesterday playing like that then go on to win every game by more pragmatic football but still easily. I'd love to hear them whine and moan we're not attractive anymore and Pep say, " You moan it's not fair when we destroy teams, then the odd game we drop points you say we can't defend, now we do you moan. I'm not here to entertain you, go moan about that."

The Liverpool 3midfield players have 1 assiste and 1 goal between them. Just too pointing out the difference in style of play.

I wish we'd have won yesterday playing like that then go on to win every game by more pragmatic football but still easily. I'd love to hear them whine and moan we're not attractive anymore and Pep say, " You moan it's not fair when we destroy teams, then the odd game we drop points you say we can't defend, now we do you moan. I'm not here to entertain you, go moan about that."
There's time yet ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.