Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

Sane's goal is possibly handball but it doesn't excuse the penalty that wasn't given in the Spurs game which would of us got the 3 points. As for Hull they were worthy of a point but again Arsenal were gifted the 3 points (although it was a penalty for their second goal)>

Difference is I can see.Nice to see you fucked off again the other night.You`re always a loser.Right ?

Yep, I'm a loser cause I log off BM every now and then. Why do you always have to try and make things personal, you sound like a bitter old man.

No.

My opinion is it was handball. That's all.

On 4 occasions you have brought up other instances. I am not debating those. I am debating this.

If you don't have the ability to differentiate then I'm afraid I can't help you.

It's been a pleasure debating though.
Other occasions have to be brought up to show that mistakes happen,either for us,or against us.No fucker whinges when it goes our way, but ...
No.

My opinion is it was handball. That's all.

On 4 occasions you have brought up other instances. I am not debating those. I am debating this.

If you don't have the ability to differentiate then I'm afraid I can't help you.

It's been a pleasure debating though.
Other occasions have to be brought up to show that mistakes happen,either for us,or against us.No fucker whinges when it goes our way, but ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.