Premier League Games 11/12/13 March

@The Riot Club ahh i understand that. I would still take that frustration personally over hanging our arse over division 3 hehe. It does become very vexing though when we are less than the sum of our parts and you see utd some how grind the results out and we are marvelous but prone to defensive meltdowns.

Inevitable once they equalised, hopefully Burnley can pull something off but I doubt it.

@The Riot Club ahh i understand that. I would still take that frustration personally over hanging our arse over division 3 hehe. It does become very vexing though when we are less than the sum of our parts and you see utd some how grind the results out and we are marvelous but prone to defensive meltdowns.

Exactly mate, and it's definitely better than the Lee Bradbury days, but it's the hope that kills. We are clearly better than the other teams, but we do have more bad luck it seems, especially with refs, though like you say we don't always help ourselves with some of the defending. Most of that though comes from missing so many chances I think, we could let one or two in if only we scored a few more of the chances we so often create.

Exactly mate, and it's definitely better than the Lee Bradbury days, but it's the hope that kills. We are clearly better than the other teams, but we do have more bad luck it seems, especially with refs, though like you say we don't always help ourselves with some of the defending. Most of that though comes from missing so many chances I think, we could let one or two in if only we scored a few more of the chances we so often create.

Next season is no excuses for me, if at the end of it we are not looking like a very well drilled team then i'll be pissed off. Like you say we need to be more ruthless of sorts in front of goal. A few misses and it can take the wind out of your sails as a team and take away any kind of momentum you have.
Summer will be interesting for us but i'm not arsed about that yet, still to much here and now to focus on imo that is anyway. I know a fair few love all that transfer market stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.