Premier League Games 11/12 November '23

Can’t wait to see Ben Davies picking up his man of the match award! Lol

He's the only Spurs player I am unable to dislike at the moment. One of my staff who has had cancer twice in 3 years (only just turned 50), a lovely person, bless her, delivers some kind of keep fit lessons for fellow cancer sufferers in Enfield. He came along, spoke to everyone their and joined in. A very nice person by all accounts.

Anyway, happy to see Spurs lose. Especially after leading for over 80mins. The missus is going to be pissed off when she gets back from the game. I have 3 hours to get rid of the smirk I am currently wearing. Not sure that gives me enough time.

He's the only Spurs player I am unable to dislike at the moment. One of my staff who has had cancer twice in 3 years (only just turned 50), a lovely person, bless her, delivers some kind of keep fit lessons for fellow cancer sufferers in Enfield. He came along, spoke to everyone their and joined in. A very nice person by all accounts.

Anyway, happy to see Spurs lose. Especially after leading for over 80mins. The missus is going to be pissed off when she gets back from the game. I have 3 hours to get rid of the smirk I am currently wearing. Not sure that gives me enough time.
Fair play to him for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.