Premier League Games 11/12 November '23

The best thing Burnley and Kompany can do is go down again with Burnley. Spend some more money of those parachute payments and build a stronger first 11. They are all very young and good and when they come back next time, they can be a Brentford or a Brighton with sustained premier league success.

but that’s pretty logical and requires patience. So Vinny gets sacks before January, they still go down. People slag Kompany and he may have to go to France or Germany to get over this Burnley disaster.

Or else else just play a little defensively my legend. Stop being a Norwich, be a Dyche Everton - Defence first attack later and you may eventually survive this season.
They probably don’t have the players to go back to Dycheball either, so attempting that will not only seal their relegation, it will set them back to the day before Kompany arrived.

You'd have to fear for Vinnie's future. He (or his team?) don't look like they have what it takes to compete at this level. Maybe get a gig at another Championship side; Sheffield Wednesday, perhaps, when they sack Rohl.

I wonder where Vinny will end up after he is sacked ?
I doubt if it will be anywhere near The Etihad.
A bit like Vieira, what looked like a promising career as manager seems to be drifting away.
Kompany comes across well and could become a top manager but a job at City may be too much of a step up.

You'd have to fear for Vinnie's future. He (or his team?) don't look like they have what it takes to compete at this level. Maybe get a gig at another Championship side; Sheffield Wednesday, perhaps, when they sack Rohl.
Rohl is decent they'd be stupid to sack him

I hope they back and keep him.
I think they had so many players on loan last season so had a huge rebuild this summer. They have looked okay in patches, just miss a goal scorer, go down, keep the majority and add to it with the money they get and come back wiser and stronger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.