Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

So much for my Chelsea uplifting they can beat Liverpool twaddle. ...
Saw the game.but in a pub with music and distractions. ...how did it go; I'd rather ask you than read bbc who want Sarri sacked. ..so utd can profit- Did Chelski give em a game.? Bits I saw Chelski looked overrated. .....? Was 2nil a fair score mate?
They did ok first half,but never looked the more dominant side.2nd half they looked very average and crumbled under the pressure,although even then Hazard could and should have done better with a couple of attacks on the break.It was a fair result though in the end.

Best result yesterday wasn't the Ajax v juve game or united getting dismantled but cardiff winning. It gives them genuine hope of staying up now, they'll be fighting for their lives rather than realistically being relegated this weekend now. Still think liverpool will thrash them but at least there's a chance now. Make it nasty, take points from them and throw in a miner red card as a bonus please.

They did ok first half,but never looked the more dominant side.2nd half they looked very average and crumbled under the pressure,although even then Hazard could and should have done better with a couple of attacks on the break.It was a fair result though in the end.
Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.