Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

Am I missing something here? @aguero93:20
Genuinely would like to watch that Burnley Cardiff one, and can’t understand why sky haven’t picked it for tv.
It’s certainly more appealing than the Friday night and Monday night games they’ve chosen to show

Am I missing something here? @aguero93:20
Genuinely would like to watch that Burnley Cardiff one, and can’t understand why sky haven’t picked it for tv.
It’s certainly more appealing than the Friday night and Monday night games they’ve chosen to show
It's going to be a dull boring match with Burnley doing everything they can not to lose and Cardiff/Warnock having no idea how to approach a game where they can't park the bus and play on the counter and for set pieces. But if you really want to watch it I'll try to find you a stream.

It's going to be a dull boring match with Burnley doing everything they can not to lose and Cardiff/Warnock having no idea how to approach a game where they can't park the bus and play on the counter and for set pieces. But if you really want to watch it I'll try to find you a stream.

No probs bud, but ta for offering.
I’ll probably find a way myself.
Ageee with what you say about the likely quality of the game 100%, but for the drama, which is what the tv companies get hung up on, it does hold a macabre fascination! Ideally I’d like to see both managers suffer the drop, but it ain’t gonna happen!

To drown himself in, after he's watched it ? ;-)

Gary Chuckle has just said Newcastle are a bigger club than Man City as they get bigger crowds. He repeated it several times and claimed this as a fact.

Check your facts Neville you fucking tool as you are wrong. FACT!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.