Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

They might be winning, and this isn't at all sour grapes (I don't feel that we have anything to worry about from them). But is it really worth it for their supporters?

I can't imagine anything worse than watching your team get results, but having to sit and watch this tedious, tedious football. In some senses, I wouldn't even call it 'football'.

I don't quite know how they get the results, but they do. And second might be their strongest finish in a while. But for all of that, apparently "closing the gap" on us, or even beating us in the derby, there is the clearest daylight between us and them. Nothing interesting about their play at all.
They have the feel of a company just looking for growth. And for their owners, whether that growth comes from football or marketing may not matter...esp if the new customers can’t tell the difference.

when you can divorce your brand’s success from the underlying challenge that’s supposed to define it, you have managed quite the coup!

I’ve had abuse on here before for this, but I would take fatty in our first 11 all day long. He has looked good every time I’ve seen him this year.

The rest I wouldn’t have anywhere near our team. Maybe Bruno on the bench.

Be the second game inc the facup match where they have had no shots on target in 90 mins and yep, we all know Rags are reffed differently re McTomminay, should have had a 2nd yellow for persistent fouling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.