Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

They’re a club of soft arse moaning bastards from top to bottom. And they’ve all got a right chip on their shoulders about City.

I wouldn’t put it past them to throw the game against Liverpool, wankers.
Used to respect Arsenal as a club once. Loathe Arsenal these days - such a bunch of hypocritical entitled whining bastards with a nasty streak that is mostly reserved for City. Now they are more dislikeable than Totnumb for me but nowhere near as much as the gruesome twosome. Just hope they can take points off the Dippers in midweek.

6’6” keeper rolling around on the floor like that is an embarrassment to men

It pisses me off no end and it is a curse of the modern game that needs stamping out. The slightest touch has them rolling around or lying there as if they are at death's door. When I played Sunday league I got booted all over if they could catch me. We were taught to bounce straight back up and laugh to prove they couldn't intimidate you or kick you out of the game. I'd lose my rag with these fuckers.

Having watched that game I'm afraid Arsenal will still get hammered on Wednesday unless Liverpool have an off night. They play some good football but over elaborate at times and Liverpool will be too savvy for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.