Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Teams like Brighton are an absolute dream for the likes of City and Liverpool. They are so obsessed with passing it around they forget the object of the game is to score goals. They offer very little threat and making pretty patterns at the back means fuck all if you don’t have the capability to hurt the opposition.
Sounds like the Bluemoon matchday thread

Hopefully the scousers special caffeine laced drinks will wear off as the game progresses and Brighton can get a point. The tossers can then whinge about the Brighton goalie not being sent off for the next decade. Btw what a gruesome BT half time line up, thankfully I turned the volume off about ten minutes in.

other than us all those teams will capitulate and hand them a simple win, not because liverpool are that good, mind you, but because other teams just completely shit their pants against them!
West Ham didn't capitulate, ok they missed chances, but they provided stiff opposition

Candles out for Luis Diaz.

Shite defending from Brighton, Lamptey switched off completely.

Learn the rules
I’m not too sure on the rule but what about if a player head butts an opponent off the ball, let’s say in the centre circle, whilst his team is conceding a goal? Surely the goal would stand and the player would be sent off without play being brought back to where the incident occurred.

Won't happen. They'll win 0-2.

Besides us and, unfortunately, them the rest of the league is piss poor.
I don't expect Brighton to get anything today especially after that first half display. But at 1-0 and the longer it stays 1-0 it can get interesting going into the final stages of the game. Brighton have to take some belief from being 2-0 down at Anfield too and coming back to get a 2-2.

Disappointing score but entirely expected. These sort of teams always bend over for Liverpool then defend like it’s a cup game against us. No idea why, unless our lack of pace means we’re easier to defend against.

It‘s about time the scousers had a run of difficult fixtures though, seems they’ve played lower or mid-table dross for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.