Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Genuinely, and I mean this, who cares?

Back in the day my whole weekend used to revolve around hoping these cunts would lose a game. I genuinely didn't care about us as we were shit and I could live with it, I just hoped that the universe would even itself out and this shower of skid marks would lose the odd game and just give me a glimmer of hope.

At present I'm in my loft drinking some nice beer and listening to some cracking tunes. Their score doesn't even register. I'd go to my maker a happy man right now - I'm actually only following it on here.

They are absolutely irrelevant. That's the biggest dig any Blue can have at them right now. You don't even matter to us.
What you supping blue?

Genuinely, and I mean this, who cares?

Back in the day my whole weekend used to revolve around hoping these cunts would lose a game. I genuinely didn't care about us as we were shit and I could live with it, I just hoped that the universe would even itself out and this shower of skid marks would lose the odd game and just give me a glimmer of hope.

At present I'm in my loft drinking some nice beer and listening to some cracking tunes. Their score doesn't even register. I'd go to my maker a happy man right now - I'm actually only following it on here.

They are absolutely irrelevant. That's the biggest dig any Blue can have at them right now. You don't even matter to us.
To be honest I don't care as long as they finish a point behind us, but them not getting 4th would be mint!!!

Spurs are even worse this half. They do realise they need to win for a top 4 challenge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.