Premier League Games 12/13/14 September

Alright game, Brighton need a new striker.

Chelsea will be a different side with Kovacic and Havertz in the midfield 3 with Pulisic and Ziyech supporting Werner. Loftus-Cheek is a dud.

It’s worse in the champions league.
It is, yeah. And the refs fall for every single dive, the teams flap their arms around the scream for the other team to kick the ball out when their player is on the deck, and all you get is stop-start-stop-start play with the odd bit of football breaking out.

I hate the CL!

Liverpool will win the league by a large distance again this season. All their best players are in the prime years.

It’ll then be a gap to the rest.

I fear this happening too unless we get some top signings in the next few weeks. We have lost some top players lately and are rebuilding a bit. I think var and the refs will do their best to push a rags challenge.

Why did Chelsea pick Reece James over Lamptey is not quite clear to me, I know they like units in their youth teams, but that little dude is a very fine player, or is going to be unless he sinks with Brighton in a few years time.

Liverpool will win the league by a large distance again this season. All their best players are in the prime years.

It’ll then be a gap to the rest.

Disagree. All teams will have loads of injuries this season due to the massively condensed fixture list. Especially the teams in Europe. Klopp likes to play the same team week in week out. No chance of being able to do that this season imo.

I agree that their best players are in their prime which is obviously a plus for them. However having no fans in Anfield will nullify this and then some. No other team comes close to feeding of their home fans like Liverpool do. Look at their home record in recent seasons, it’s absolutely ridiculous, both domestically and even more so in Europe. Imagine that advantage taken away for the majority of the season?

And personally I don’t think you will see fans in stadiums at all this season.

Oooo that will hurt badly. Lamptey is a handful. BHA need a striker that can finish. Doesn’t matter if they’ve been the better team if they can’t put their chances away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.