Premier League Games 12/13/14 September

No idea why you all put yourselves through it, I checked the score 3 times, HT 3-2, after 75 minutes 3-3, and just now, and fully expected it would be 4-3, and probably a penalty to boot.

Feel far better not subjecting myself to watching them.
It was an entertaining game...

It was a clear pen. Rodrigo had a mare.
I think some of us on here are a bit paranoid about dippers and penalties. The Leeds defender knew he'd fucked up it was written all over his face
We missed a lot of penalties last season anyway

And then immediately reappointed for that sweet new manager bounce
Fulham West ham and Baggies for the drop. First two are dire and baggies always go back down

West Ham are in trouble already. They had some half decent talent on the bench but moyes and any resemblance of attacking instinct don’t go together. Surely he will be the first sacked.

I predict Liverpool and the scum will be using the same tactics this season. Smack the ball at defenders arms to get a penalty.

Bielsa will never manage City. Still not learnt English yet.

Part me thinks he might speak it and he's taking the piss by using a translator.

Having just watched the motd highlights. There can be no complaints about the decisions liverpool got today, both were penalties and the Leeds shout for their own wasn’t a pen. They’re vulnerable though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.