Premier League Games 12/13/15 Feb '22

Bottom 3 will be cut adrift. Burnley are the most likely to put a run together, but Brentford are in free fall.

Leeds only need 3-4 more wins.
Not many fixtures left where I’m confident we’ll get wins. Burnley playing like this will pick up more draws as well as a few wins. They have a lot of home games to come.

I see others had similar but don't count Wolves out of the Top 4 race

2nd best defence in the league, largely down to their defensive system as opposed to brilliant individuals but it's very effective.
Great shout tbf, think arsenal will get it as they are the best of the lot imo very impressed with what arteta has done

Liverpool have a soft month, so they wont be dropping points any time soon. But that said, I would say they arent really near their best and will drop points to the top 6-8 sides more often than we will.

March theyve got west ham brighton and United so could see something happening there, just need to beat spurs and everton in feb or they will gain on us.

Not sure why people say Things like “it’s over stop flapping“. Can only assume they are trying to stop themselves from flapping. Anyone with half a brain cell can see the league is not even close to being over
It was the ‘in-thing’ to say last season in the “How Many Points To Win The League?” thread, but we had a 14 point lead in the title race last season.

I see others have said similar but don't count Wolves out of the Top 4 race

2nd best defence in the league, largely down to their defensive system as opposed to brilliant individuals but it's very effective.
I think they’ve got a very good coach there n’all.

Not many fixtures left where I’m confident we’ll get wins. Burnley playing like this will pick up more draws as well as a few wins. They have a lot of home games to come.
If they aren’t picking up wins when the weather is horrid up there, Burnley will struggle when it gets nicer.

Weirdly, they have better players up front in Weghorst and Cormet than they did last season, yet they score less and win less.

When are Phillips and Bamford back?

Not sure why people say Things like “it’s over stop flapping“. Can only assume they are trying to stop themselves from flapping. Anyone with half a brain cell can see the league is not even close to being over
DMAs. Agree entirely. Its inconceivable that us and the dippers will avoid some sort of shock result between now and the end of the season. Given how many points both teams are racking up a shock may be a hard fought away draw which in most seasons would be a creditable result. For all the flappers I would rather be sat in our position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.