Premier League Games 12/13/15 Feb '22

Seems weird that sky get told the goal is offside before the referee does.
I think they just have the replays infront of them that VAR is looking at and when it’s onside there’s a green line and when it’s off it’s a red line. If they are showing that footage, even those watching on TV at home know before the ref. We’ve seen it loads of times where the line will be green and then we can breathe a sigh of relief and wait for the ref to confirm.

Suppose. Can’t remember it happening much at city / near where I sat

I only remember two in all my years of going. Some older guy was carried out at Maine Road past me in the North stand and he looked dead. Then outside at the Etihad by the 216 buses the police were doing CPR on a poor guy on the floor who sadly died too.

Newcastle's players are always injured.
Loads of them had Covid n’all. I think they just like having some time off and pretend to be injured.

Remember when Michael Brown used to rack up his yellow cards in the same order and always used to have Boxing Day off suspended?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.