Premier League Games 12/13/15 Feb '22

Liverpool's February was/is about as easy as they come:
Leicester (H)
Burnley (A)
Norwich (H)
Leeds (H)

Not expecting them to drop points until March.

They'll be hoping we drop points to Spurs (H) or Everton (A), if we don't their heads could drop.

I don't know, I think their luck knows no bounds.

I reckon we're in a sprint finish already
Yep. They certainly have the easier fixtures over the next few weeks then we know we will get Oliver or someone else to ensure they get everything in the game between us.
We are a better team but we often struggle up front and miss so much which has seen us drop points where they have a top class front 3 and sub who get points for them in games like today where a draw would have been a far result.
Will go down right to the wire, cant see them dropping many points

Despite their a lot of their fans being very bitter towards city including that nonce "True Geordie" I'm pleased for them. Will be interesting to hear another team in the mix competing for Europe whilst weakening teams like Villa despite their recent investment.

It is no guarantee though, Everton have spent a lot and have been dragged in to a relegation scrap.

Dean Smith win% at Villa = 39.6%
Steven Gerrard win% at Villa = 38.5%

I know it’s early doors for Gerrard at Villa but he’s not really improved then so far.

Shit results again. All the opposite to what we wanted.

Desperate for Newcastle to get relegated as it would be funny, interesting and stall their progress so it’s longer til they catch us.

Obviously need scouse pricks to lose.

Need Spurs to keep the fucking scum out of top 4.
Newcastle are 10-15 years away from challenging us thanks to FFP and that's if it all goes to plan for them, they're no threat anytime soon. And seeing as we're at the very top, they're a much bigger threat to united, Liverpool etc below us. I'd sooner have Newcastle as our nearest challengers than the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.