Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Wasn’t keeping up with the game and got a clip of the goal sent to me last night. Anyone know why there weren’t any celebrations. I was watching on silent and was wondering if it was going to get disallowed?

Wasn’t keeping up with the game and got a clip of the goal sent to me last night. Anyone know why there weren’t any celebrations. I was watching on silent and was wondering if it was going to get disallowed?
Olise doesn't really celebrate. He does the same 'I'm too cool to look happy' thing Balotelli did, which had a certain charm to it when it was Balotelli, but to be honest I don't think Olise pulls it off very well. He gets about two goals a season, he's not fooling anyone into believing that he isn't actually happy.

Maybe sky sports might have a word with Alan Smith and other commentators and tell them to stop talking in a utd win with 20mins to go.

How many times did he say de gea saving a shot on 60mins, 70mins should see utd home?

Piss poor from the rag sympathisers yet again.

And the rags not getting a pen on the gobby jock was hilarious. Was a pen all day.
Shit himself when Zaha grabbed him.

In his 15 minutes he went down easily to try win a penalty, got Hughes booked by rolling around when he hardly got touched and got bullied of Zaha.

Top performance from the shithouse

only noticed last nights result.... was sure it was going to be one of those games Palace took the lead to lose 1-2.

The Eagles have a great team and that free kick was sublime. The scum were lucky degea was on form as he made some cracking saves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.