Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Can't hate Chelsea. Not after Chelsea fans started singing "come on City" after our second goal Vs Villa back in May.
Saw that fucking arsehole Chelsea woman who was waving an inflatable European Cup at our ground last season, in the pub yesterday. She went to the City-Bournemouth game. I gave her a death stare and my Dad said “fucking hell mate who was that? thought you were going to deck her!”.

Other than that woman and a few racist bellends, they’re well down my list.

Loads of mates said they got on well with Chelsea fans in Porto last year.

Reactions: Pam
Saw that fucking arsehole Chelsea woman who was waving an inflatable European Cup at our ground last season, in the pub yesterday. She went to the City-Bournemouth game. I gave her a death stare and my Dad said “fucking hell mate who was that? thought you were going to deck her!”.

Yeah. All clubs have their fair share of gobshite fans.

can I ask what a Chelsea supporting bimbo is doing at a City game? Genuine question.

Honestly if Chelsea play this way against us with that high line Haaland is scoring a hattrick. Get past that Chelsea press and there is tons of space in behind.

Reactions: Pam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.