Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

So you didn’t see the foul on Havertz or Cucurella being pulled to the ground by his hair ?
Not convinced the Havertz one was a foul and that was a good while before the goal. The Cucurella one was a bit of a wrestle with Romero. VAR could have sent him off but they couldn't negate the corner being given (as far as I understand - though I could be wrong).

Maybe my view is a bit clouded by my dislike of Tuchel though ;-)

Running and celebrating down the touchline in Contes direction was a dick move. The handshake thing was a punk move. I don't care how much truth he's spouting.

Tuchel didn’t run past Conte to celebrate, Chelsea’s bench is on the side his team were attacking in the second half.

Conte ran over and celebrated in Tuchels vicinity for the first goal that’s what kicked off the firs scuffle.

And I think he’s right that you should look each other in the eye when you shake hands and Conte was running past him.

I don’t love Tuchel but I can’t really fault him today especially as his side got cheated out of a result as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.