Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Based on what? It’s a yellow card offence according to the LOTG.
It would be classed as violent conduct so a red. There isn't a specific law that covers hair pulling so it's a question of whether the ref / VAR deemed it as violent conduct which oddly they didn't. Another VAR cock up, can't damage the brand can we?

It would be classed as violent conduct so a red. There isn't a specific law that covers hair pulling so it's a question of whether the ref / VAR deemed it as violent conduct which oddly they didn't. Another VAR cock up, can't damage the brand can we?
It’s an automatic yellow card in the women’s game.

It doesn’t happen much in the men’s game, but it would be deemed the same offence.

It has nothing to do with VAR, however much you want it to be.

Fucking hell, man, are you a bot? It’s the most obvious foul going.

We understand that the site needs clicks but selling your soul for BM licks?
I’m sorry if you don’t like the rules of the game. If you want hair pulling to be deemed violent conduct, I suggest you set up a petition to show the FA and IFAB that the ruling is wrong.

If hair pulling was an instant red card every player would be wearing a ridiculous wig (stapled on) to look like that cucurella clown

Watched the highlights last night. Find this really strange. Pulling an opposition player to ground by any means, whether it be by shirt, shorts, arm or hair must be a foul in my opinion Whether it be deemed a red or yellow or just a foul. It’s unsportsmanlike by any definition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.