Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

I’d add another game onto his ban just for the missed headbutt.
I turned it off at halftime then checked the score on Google. Noticed he got a red card and was wondering how the hell a striker managed to get a red card unless he's cleaned someone's clock, So i checked Twitter and sure enough..... He's cleaned someone's clock lol

Utd will win 2-1 next week. Pressure on scousers will be huge. No pressure on Utd. Nobody expects them to win.

I have faith in the new saviour plus piss can will be in the dressing room with his talks about history

Problem with booking keepers for time-wasting early is that at some point you've got to be sending him off if he continues, which he almost certainly will. I don't think any keepers been sent off for time-wasting.

If he's sent off for persisting with it, you can be 100% certain that no other goalkeeper will persist with it having once been carded. It just takes one ref with balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.