Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

I can’t wait to see Klopp attempt to defend him, what are we going for? “He slipped and his head fell into him”…
Bit like the Tory MP on Little Britain, “I was just leaning over my colleague to reach the glove box in my car and my penis accidentally slipped into her vagina”.

Don’t most clubs' fans hate them?
There is a particular anti-Liverpool feeling amongst Forest fans, like there is in both Sheffields. It's more pronounced than most clubs (City, rags and Everton (of late) aside).

Their supporters tend to come from outside the city though, especially the mining towns on the Notts/Derbyshire border.knoe

Lot of Forest fans in 'border' town Ilkeston even though its in Derbyshire and a fair few in Mansfield and even Clay Cross and Chesvegas.

Lot of Forest fans in 'border' town Ilkeston even though its in Derbyshire and a fair few in Mansfield and even Clay Cross and Chesvegas.
Fair comment on the Mansfield part, for sure. Know a Mansfield hoolie by the name of Jonathan Parnenter (known in Nottingham as ‘Parmental’) who’s a regular at Forest too.

Haha! Just Googled him and found this!

Not remotely surprised btw!

Ilkeston’s a strange place.

Fair comment on the Mansfield part, for sure. Know a Mansfield hoolie by the name of Jonathan Parnenter (known in Nottingham as ‘Parmental’) who’s a regular at Forest too.

Haha! Just Googled him and found this!

Not remotely surprised btw!

Ilkeston’s a strange place.
'Parmental' - haha - like it!

I'll mind my Ps n Qs next time I'm in Mansfield. Interesting place as well.

Ilkeston is strange. Odd place in how it is set up - it is sprawling - and in the people there. Played Walking Football there for a few years. A good mate of mine from Il'son is a Derby fan who saw some 'action' in his youth in days of yore (!!) and he reckons it is roughly a 60-40 split in Forest's favour in terms of numbers even though it is in Derbyshire. It is slightly nearer to Nottingham and on the Nottingham railway line and they had success more recently than Derby...if the early 90s count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.