Premier League Games 13/14/15 August '22

Fergie has absolutely fucked them
Was a blessing and a curse for them really.

Obviously a very good manager, but he kept them punching above their weight while the club decayed and rotted from the inside. They developed a false sense of security and superiority without actually addressing their issues and now it's far too late.

This isn't a new development. They've been bang average for the better part of the last decade.

I cannot be bothered - I cannot be bothered any more

spoken like a true glory hunter - when the going gets tough people like her fuck off - she will be doing Spurs watchalongs by December
Shes in it for the money and this is the January fucking sales as far as her bank account goes..

She's loving this!!
Cant be bothered my arse.

Was a blessing and a curse for them really.

Obviously a very good manager, but he kept them punching above their weight while the club decayed and rotted from the inside. They developed a false sense of security and superiority without actually addressing their issues and now it's far too late.

This isn't a new development. They've been bang average for the better part of the last decade.
Bang on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.