Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

Never mind Maguire kicking him in the bollocks as soon as they got in the dressing room frank should of.

Surprised how many blues actively choose to watch United play, I came here thinking it would be a few pages about Gary Neville’s comments.[/QUOTE

So you can witness the difference in reffing and var, how was slab head allowed to stay on the pitch after that?
Even sky saying it should be a red card.

Against Wolves Saint Maguire pulled Traore's arm out of its socket and got away with it too

VAR couldn’t have decided that wasn’t a red, if it did then you have to look at the person who decided it wasn’t

Odd that they've given this game to the Rags fan. Not even trying to hide it now. Maguire clear red, Willian free kick in any other game.

"Alty fan" is the ref
Utd fan is on VAR (hes from Manchester)

How are two Manchester refs in charge of this game? Serious questions that will never be asked as Utd go on to win 2/3-1.

How the hell did Utd beat us, twice.

Chelsea are shocking but how has var missed a red on maguire & give William a yellow for a clear foul on him.

football is a mess this season

Nothing VAR can do about the Willian one, that's just shit reffing. No idea how they're not down to 10 though. Studded him straight in the balls.

Going to be honest. Not even watching it. I'm watching 'Strangers' on Netflix. I'll consider switching ot over to the football if Chelsea bring on Danny Tiatto, Ben Thatcher and Nigel De Jong to break legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.