Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

VAR is just a joke, they choose to use the "wasn't a blatant mistake" card when it suits and over rule decisions when it doesn't. It's added nothing but another layer of incompetence from the officials. VAR 3 Chelsea 0
Its not incompetence.its down right cheating.stop skirting around the issue.
"If you stray from the root,you will never know the truth my friend"

VAR explanation for the first disallowed goal was that the the first push by Fred was a normal coming together at corners and wasn't a foul whereas Azpi put both hands on the rag meaning he was unable to defend the corner hence a foul. Funny that wasn't the explanation when Rodri was fouled in the first home game. Utterly corrupt and if there is anyone left on this board in any board I suggest that they view that disallowed goal and Maguire's kick out. Spoke to a ref last night and showed him the kick out without telling him the outcome. Watched it in real time and slow motion and said it's a red all day long. He was shocked when I told him the actual outcome and just shook his head

I fully expected the rags to get a result at Chelsea last night, but had no inkling that they would do it in such a grotesquely influenced way.

I fully expected the rags to get a result at Chelsea last night, but had no inkling that they would do it in such a grotesquely influenced way.

An ever increasing number on here had a fair idea..........

Spoke to the Utd fan at work today. I said I heard they were a bit lucky last night. His response was it was Anthony Taylor refereeing, we are nearly always lucky when he refs us as hes a United fan, then laughed. So its pretty much common knowledge then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.