Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 July

How has Moss got another game. Needs binning. Anyhow come on Chelsea tonight, on Sky 1 and pick and how we allow Mason to be involved in our games is a mystery after we stopped him officiating years ago from our games after the so called dossier on him.

How has Moss got another game. Needs binning. Anyhow come on Chelsea tonight, on Sky 1 and pick and how we allow Mason to be involved in our games is a mystery after we stopped him officiating years ago from our games after the so called dossier on him.
Considering all the games he's officiated recently he doesn't appear to have lost any weight.

Remember Norwich you are going down no matter what you do tonight, I know youre joint winners with 6 other teams for the We Beat Man City Trophy, however no reason to turn it on tonight, consider yourselves on the beach already, nil points please.

3 pens and a red card in the rags favour and then gets the Chelsea game...

Ha,I am still nine out of ten predicting games wrong
And I made some money getting their Sheffield result right.

Which means today everyone should go with exactly the opposite of what I saw...

Which is 3-1 Chelsea. ;-)

That Chelsea XI is so average, add Ziyech and Werner and they've still got a lot of work to do.

Best days are gone/crap: Kepa, Azpilacueta, Zouma, Alonso, Giroud
Average: Rudiger, Jorginho, Kovacic, Loftus Cheek, Willian
Good: Pulisic

Can't believe they beat us.

Last edited:
That game against Southampton was some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen.

At the end when he booked Ederson for time wasting and our players are just laughing at him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.