Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 July

So basically at the start of the season they were in for how many trophies? They set off like a train and talk was of all five was it and record breaking points haul - 100+ and the new invincible's plus biggest winning margin. Looking like one comedy jug that wasn't a thing until the dippers won it and the league - ain't gonna do 100 pts - obvs not invincible and we can now stop them from having the biggest winning margin - I have enjoyed this week so far.

That's a nice treat, for all their huff and bluster they're just going to be the behind closed doors covid champions, celebrating on their own whilst nobody else cares.
Well, that’s not entirely true, Martin Tyler, all of the BT and SKY commentary teams and most of the press care. But apart from that, you’re right, nobody cares.

This Liverpool team has nothing on our 17/18 side. We played better football, were better to watch and dominated sides like I have never seen in English football before. We also tried to win all other competitions we were in and didn’t get a nice 3 month rest in the middle of the season. If this Liverpool side had beaten our 100 points record, it would have been a travesty, I don’t even think their current side, is as good as their side that came 2nd last year.

This Liverpool team has nothing on our 17/18 side. We played better football, were better to watch and dominated sides like I have never seen in English football before, we also tried to win all other competitions we were in and didn’t get a nice 3 month rest in the middle of the season. If this Liverpool side had beaten our 100 points record, it would have been a travesty, I don’t even think their current side, is as good as their side that came 2nd last year.
We bloody handed it to them this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.