Premier League Games 14/15/16 December

Traore being a top level players? step away from the beer
We were having this exchange yesterday. Now he is starting to get some consistency he is turning into a very good player. I have watched Wolves last three games and he has been excellent. Yesterday, he absolutely destroyed Vertonghen. Kinda reminded me of what he did to Mendy.

Last edited:
We were having this exchange yesterday. Now he is starting to get some consistency he is turning into a very good player. I have watched Wolves last three games and he has been excellent. Yesterday, he absolutely destroyed Vertonghen. Kinda reminded me of what he did to Mendy.
Till now he has been a headless chicken,he s having an alright season but top player? never

Very difficult to say how good he will become. We have heard it for a few seasons now, but he's still very young. He's got so much muscle mass hopefully it don't slow him down like Lukaku or Agbonlahor.

Most fouled player according to our Wolves resident

He's been really inconsistent the last two seasons. You could see the speed and strength, but those glimpses of a world class player came far apart.

But this season has been different. He's taken a huge step, and while he still has his downs, he's showing huge improvements. He's a bit like Mane was the year Liverpool bought him.

Not many people can dominate 1v1 like he did against Vertonghen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.