Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

I've had this point denied on here before, but all those southern towns go back to wearing red when their local clubs get relegated.

Thing is, they're the same folk who are amongst the first to shoot us down and slate us for a shite atmosphere at any given game whether right or otherwise, mental.

And then his side took the lead and pushed Liverpool incredibly hard in a fairly even game.
Listen, I’m not a football manager and I’m not tactically astute. However, I could see from minute one last week that leaving Liverpools strength (the full backs) open all game was a recipe for disaster.

Not only that, he decided to take the defensive midfielder off who was having the game of his life. I don’t for one minute think he tried to lose on purpose, but even a drop in 5% effort is huge at the top level

Well if he does then we know what’s happening. People got slaughtered because there is still no evidence to this shit. Villa played well against Liverpool and was unlucky. A horrible ref and some missed chances. You won’t admit to being wrong tomorrow if Villa are full strength or close to it, you’ll just shift the goalposts to suit your delusion
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but to say Villa played well is stretching it a bit...

True. Not much hope though, that's one of the softest goals I've ever seen. Not one defender even moved, apart from the one who headed it to Matip. What sort of defender heads the ball back into the penalty area?
They needed to apply some pressure, then they may get nervous.
As it stands Southampton have done fuck all so I don’t hold out much hope.

Do people seriously think Villa would be allowed to play a team full of kids in a game which could keep Burnley up and send Leeds or Everton down if they win?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.