Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Viera allegedly involved in an incident with Everton fans.

I can see some sort of barriers going back up now.

Its a tad embarassing but honestly I thought we were down. Everything about this club this season screamed Villa/Leeds/City etc, a massive club heading down and believe me we wouldnt have come back up for a long time.

No relegation clauses but shithouse players who nobody would take and would cripple us in the Championship. Already pushing or over the PL finance limit, paying £100k a week to a sex offender who we cant field, DCL injured for the whole season. 5 broken CM's, Investor goes on the sanctioned list, Ex Liverpool manager coming in. Some horrific ref/Var decisions.

That what you seen tonight was pure relief as we were given a lifeline. We need to make the most of it now and sort our shit out
No issue with the end of game stuff from me but the during the match shit when you scored needs fucking dealing with properly not the usual Merseyside police bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.