Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Probably, but if decisions even themselves out over a season 8 man Liverpool will lose 0-4 to Wolves who will get two dodgy pens and two borderline offside goals
With a goal ruled out for a suspected foul, followed by a booking and an onside goal ruled out for offside.

Just got in from the pub. Wanted to watch Forest tbh but arrived too late, only one channel available. Didn't go online so no idea on BM opinions. Always tried to avoid the why do they always lie down angle as it feels a bit cry baby scouse. However, this was not the saints that chased and kicked us twice at theirs and once at ours. Team and crowd were shite to a man from ten minutes in. Catflap jnr and Spitty with Dalglish's fat daughter maintaining the unbiased ANALysis with Tyler waffling into space no doubt? Any sort of favourable result tonight would have been a bonus. Still in our hands, roll on Sunday blues!

If it was all fixed to take it to the last day, how do you explain VAR giving us that penalty on Sunday?

that goes in and it would now be as good as done

it seems to me that those that scream corruption only see what they want to see

I do believe that the PL, Sky and the media would prefer the dippers to win it.. but to claim it’s rigged is just not true
The "brand" has to be seen to have " integrity " so that it is marketable. There were two blatant penalties for City, even commentators agreed. City get both, then in all likelihood three points at the same time.

Last edited:
chaddblue said:
If it was all fixed to take it to the last day, how do you explain VAR giving us that penalty on Sunday?

that goes in and it would now be as good as done

it seems to me that those that scream corruption only see what they want to see

I do believe that the PL, Sky and the media would prefer the dippers to win it.. but to claim it’s rigged is just not true
The "brand" has to be seen to have " integrity " so that it is marketable. There were two blatant penalties for City, even commentators agreed. City get both, then in all likelihood three points at the same time.

Even if we beat West Ham at the weekend, we were still going to the last game needing to win, yes a point would have also seen us champions, but that result is so dodgy playing for a draw and anything could happen, it only would take a mistake and game over ? So city would still be playing to win the game and rightly so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.