Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Mr Grimsdale (GK) bringing his Bournemouth & Sheff. U relegation form to the Arsenal.
tu3xhUI.gif

When Arsenal moved from Woolwich they bribed the first division to promote them even though they finished outside the promotion places.
Tottenham got relegated even though they weren't in the bottom two.
Spurs did finish bottom, but nobody was supposed to go down that season as they were supposed to be expanding the league from 20 to 22. Derby and Preston came up and nobody to go down and that was supposed to make the league 22, but they relegated Spurs and promoted 5th place in the Second Division Arsenal.

United were also in the relegation race at one stage before they announced nobody was to go down. United finished third from bottom in the end because Liverpool threw their game with United (their best mates) to help them stay up. Both clubs were fined for match fixing.

Newcastle so much better but if I was an Arsenal fan I would feel aggrieved at the officiating... Getting nothing, Newcastle allowed to go in hard...
It’s not against the rules to go in hard. Get them fucking smahed I say, ball’n’all! Rodri is becoming a master of fucking clattering people and winning the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.