Premier League Games 15/16/17 April

Spurs don't fart around at the back, the defenders defend get the ball to the midfielders asap and let them get on with building the attacks.

There are goals all over the team and they actually believe in shooting on sight instead of taking a few more touches.

Look at the manager screaming at them from the touch line to get stuck in, he has done a superb job.
I would like to play more like that,faster and less touches,we have the speed to hit anyone hard that way

One of the more one-sided games I've seen all season. Could easily be 6 or 7 nil already with 40 minutes to go.

Spuds fans jearing injured Wilshere they really are a horrible club that the media just love.

Spurs winning today is great it means Chelsea have to go for the win tomorrow.

Indeed. But I too am of the opinion that the rags will once again get a 'helping hand' and -against all the odds- beat the Chavs. It will definitely be some monumentally contentious decision that'll help them get the points, and it'll probably be something so significant people will be talking about it for decades to come. This is an absolute must-win for the vermin if they are to get CL football next season (I don't think they will win the Europa) and I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll bag all three points - albeit under incredibly suspicious circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.