Premier League Games 15/16/17 Dec '23

Brighton yet to make any proper move at Arsenal's half. zero shots.

vs City this would mean first time they get a shot on target will be a goal.

Saka is becoming a very influential player. Used to think he was a bit of a rashford (just speed merchant) but his runs and passes are really dangerous. Maturing in to a real threat

Saka is becoming a very influential player. Used to think he was a bit of a rashford (just speed merchant) but his runs and passes are really dangerous. Maturing in to a real threat
When he's not on his arse massaging his legs from top to bottom

Yep. He's a handful for anyone these days. Like Mahrez, he's clearly worked a lot on his right foot.

what happened to brighton squad? why tf is milner against saka?

Liverpool - United
Probably the worst United team i've seen for years, McTominay top scorer ffs, young kid suppossed to be the next Haaland £75m and not scored a premier goal. If United want to do something they should get shut of ten Haag, he's what you might call... winging it.

My mum was a red (sadly passed), she hated Moyes and god knows what she would have thought of Eric and this bunch. I can only see a Liverpool win today 3-0, which is a bummer, because Liverpool are no Arsenal, if they start to steal a march at the top they will be hard to peg back, not impossible but hard,for me they are the only real threat to City this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.