Premier League Games 15/16/17

Newcastle look to be very firmly in the "City pre-Tevez" phase of their development.

I wouldn't expect them to cause Arsenal any problems on this showing.

Fortunately we are in a position where it's up to us because I don't expect any favours from elsewhere, the Geordies have been poor today.

Be interesting next season at Villa with this end of season run they have looked a top four side, will the fans expectations on the players and manager be to much? Also they’ll have Europe it looks like to compete in..

Fortunately we are in a position where it's up to us because I don't expect any favours from elsewhere, the Geordies have been poor today.
It is pretty simply in some ways….We win the rest of our games we likely win it, if we don’t we are likely out

Newcastle look to be very firmly in the "City pre-Tevez" phase of their development.

I wouldn't expect them to cause Arsenal any problems on this showing.

They're tough at home. I'm not hoping for a win. But a draw seems highly possible to me. I'd take that right now. Then we have to win our outstanding game, and beat the Arse at home. Oh, and win everything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.