Premier League Games 15/16/17

So Carragher and Neville desperate to pedal line Arsenal aren’t bottling it and now trying to put on a clinic on how to stop Haaland
It’s hilarious, the punditry is pure shite man, they do a lot of talking but don’t say much just pure waffle fucking clowns.

Well that was meh analysis!

Nothing about how well City are playing.

Arsenal haven’t played badly just overconfident when going ahead. All this talk about how good they are for 20 min. Games lasted 90 min last time I checked or 70 min with Arsenal injury timeouts.

Stop Erling being played out. He never gets enough praise. Hardest part of football is scoring but let’s make sure he is Only labelled a goal scorer with 3 touches per game and less shots than the great Darwin.

It’s so crap. YouTube analysis is far better which is damning and shows how far punditry has fallen.

Gash

Last edited:
So Carragher and Neville desperate to pedal line Arsenal aren’t bottling it and now trying to put on a clinic on how to stop Haaland
I was thinking yesterday as I reached for the mute button during the Arsenal game, is there actually a business reason to employ these complete wankers. I mean off the pitch these two are well known for being cunts, but even putting that to one side, do SLY and BT think these dicks generate revenue? Would subscriptions drop through the floor if twats like this were shown the door. Even dipper and rag fans must know they are twats.

It’s hilarious, the punditry is pure shite man, they do a lot of talking but don’t say much just pure waffle fucking clowns.
I actually watched his podcast ( Neville ) what a lying weasel twat “ I hope Arsenal win it we don’t want to see the same team winning all the time “. .......... would he be saying the same if United where in City’s posistion ???? Would he Fook

Might be an entertaining game - Leeds' ineptitude at defending is comical and only Everton come close to being equally shit at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.