Premier League Games 15/16/17

Don`t want Newcastle pulling too far away from the pack and have them take their foot off the gas thinking top 4 is nailed on by the time they play Arsenal. A win for the Barcodes will eliminate Aston Villa from catching them. They`ve then got Spuds at home next week and they can seriously dent their top 4 hopes.
A draw for me, otherwise a Villa win.

Amazing how often players kick it into the floor when they’re finishing to make sure it bobbles over the keeper’s legs - it’s such a difficult technique to execute at full pace

Amazing how often players kick it into the floor when they’re finishing to make sure it bobbles over the keeper’s legs - it’s such a difficult technique to execute at full pace
Stupid question maybe. Why not just lift it over the keeper in the first place?

Don`t want Newcastle pulling too far away from the pack and have them take their foot off the gas thinking top 4 is nailed on by the time they play Arsenal. A win for the Barcodes will eliminate Aston Villa from catching them. They`ve then got Spuds at home next week and they can seriously dent their top 4 hopes.
A draw for me, otherwise a Villa win.
Surely we want Newcastle to keep winning, so that they deny the rags third place?

Stupid question maybe. Why not just lift it over the keeper in the first place?

I’m assuming it’s because the keepers spread themselves (Schmeichel/Hart) and it’ll hit their arms. If they kick it into the floor then it’ll bobble between the arm/leg gap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.