Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 April

The difficulty in getting a shot past Maguire's slab body and head at close range makes me appreciate Vinny's goal against Leicester even more

The rags have that bit of extra quality up front which will probably win it, unless Henderson fucks up.

They look like scoring all the time. So many players capable of going past opponents from a standing start, just by sleight of foot (Rashford especially, but also Pogba and Greenwood), makes them so dangerous when they get in and around Burnley’s box. I’ve said it before, I think they’ll win all of their remaining games, the bulk of which are at the Swamp, and it’s up to City to get the job done and not tit around fielding weakened teams

Henderson looks like ‘Wee Jimmy Cranky’ in that stupid cap... he looks ridiculous.
krankie.jpg

Tyler about Dykes immaculately ironed White shirts, his wife must be very good with a iron, word down the old fuckers ear, or maybe he irons them himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.