Premier League Games 16/17/18 Dec

A bus parked at either end with the ball hoofed from the back gonna be a thriller
Indeed you can almost imagine the ball bouncing into the centre circle and both teams refusing to leave thier own 30 yard area to gain possession.

Think it'll be a shocker, going to graze on here with the match if I can call it that on behind me.

Will West Brom beat the rIch West Brom today, could be close... in lack of style.

no way brom will get anything,pardrew usually rolls over for the rags

hmmm, got a 3-0 win against Ferguson in our first title winning season, won at OT as well, and 3 draws, and in 1 of his defeats only lost 4-3 away in the last minute. Has been thrashed a few times too but when he's had the resources he's had a go and got results. Has no bearing today but don't think he's a Steve Bruce.

I think West Brom will make it harder than most expect but United will probably scrape a 1-0 win.

Last edited:
hmmm, got a 3-0 win against Ferguson in our first title winning season, won at OT as well, and 3 draws, and in 1 of his defeats only lost 4-3 away in the last minute. Has been thrashed a few times too but when he's had the resources he's had a go and got results. Has no bearing today but don't think he's a Steve Bruce.
going back 5 yrs doesn't say much and with a different club lol

going back 5 yrs doesn't say much and with a different club lol

well it wouldn't say much for most managers, just saying he has had some decent results and stuck it to them occasionally. Probably lose 4-0 today now I've said that, but hey, we can always be surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.