Premier League Games 16/17/18 October

Silly Question, why would the Spurs game be plunged into "chaos" after 2 positive tests or am i missing something?
Well; it's those two players being ruled out, along with the issue of four of their players being in South America on World Cup duty; Royal (Brazil), Lo Celso and Romero (Argentina) and Sanchez (Colombia) and their late return to Blighty.

Well; it's those two players being ruled out, along with the issue of four of their players being in South America on World Cup duty; Royal (Brazil), Lo Celso and Romero (Argentina) and Sanchez (Colombia) and their late return to Blighty.
As it Spurs they can play their EDS and lose 6-0.

That'll suit me.

Silly Question, why would the Spurs game be plunged into "chaos" after 2 positive tests or am i missing something?
Just the media being the media, stirring up some bollocks. Two players will just have to isolate and the rest of the squad will require testing to see if any others do n’all, that’s about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.