Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

I suppose it's the perfect response to being dropped/rested/rotated.

"Go on then; drop me again, you toupee'd twat. I dare you, I double dare you motherfu....."

If Brenda has a single ounce of integrity in his body, he should resign before they get on the bus home … Shocking performance from a team of so called elite professional footballers…!
And if their players had any integrity, nah, never mind, what was i thinking.
Any player who downs tools is a ****, in saying that, the owner has downed tools too

Last edited:
Good chance they finish the season there the way the rest are playing.

Thing with the World Cup I’ve no idea where anyone is going to finish in the league!? It depends on a lot of things? How far your players go in the World Cup if important players get injured! We know Haaland aint going to the World Cup!

Be good to have a list of which of our players are not going to the World Cup!

I read that Liverpool have the least players of important who are not going to the World Cup…

I think Spurs have a massive chance to be champions this season, they’ve just beaten a fantastic team in beating Leicester and if I was a betting man I’d have em favourites for the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.