Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Arsenal are a completely different team when Sanchez is fit and on form.

He's up there with Aguero and De Bruyne as the best in England IMO.

They are also a completely different team when it comes to fiercely defending 4th place. They are chokers and never title contenders BUT in a battle for 3rd/4th, their bread and butter, you have to take them seriously.

Not starting anything, but really surprised your'e only two points ahead of the rags! I think you have an 'easier' run-in though.

Who next mate?

Who would be your pick and is it a universal choice of most fans?

No idea who would want to manage us really but yeah I think he has lost support on and off the pitch. Last night was one of the most embarrassing performances by an Everton side and in a derby is inexcusable

They are also a completely different team when it comes to fiercely defending 4th place. They are chokers and never title contenders BUT in a battle for 3rd/4th, their bread and butter, you have to take them seriously.

Not starting anything, but really surprised your'e only two points ahead of the rags! I think you have an 'easier' run-in though.

I imagine that we are all distraught that we are only 2 points ahead of that pile of sh*te !!

No idea who would want to manage us really but yeah I think he has lost support on and off the pitch. Last night was one of the most embarrassing performances by an Everton side and in a derby is inexcusable

I think last night's performance / result might have been the last straw for Martinez as far as the Everton board is concerned, Shack.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a new manager at Goodison next season.

I think last night's performance / result might have been the last straw for Martinez as far as the Everton board is concerned, Shack.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a new manager at Goodison next season.

I think that's pretty certain. He's lost the fans and now the players looking at the way Berkeley reacted to being subbed. No way back for him

New rich owners and quite a few high profile managers looking for work. Rodgers, Moyes, Sherwood and maybe Benitez. He's a goner imo

be a new manager by the end of season, even a win tomorrow will not save him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.